November 7, 2014

Pencil Case

It's nearly time for another addition of the One Thimble e-zine. It's Kate here and for various reasons in my life (mostly the washing beast), I have not blogged in months. It's just a quick one to let you know that my tutorial for a patched pencil pencil case will be in the next One Thimble e-zine.

Make sure you follow One Thimble on Facebook to keep up to date with the magazine release, as well as get sneak peaks on what else will be in the issue. It's jam packed full of great patterns and tips from Aussie designers and sewing enthusiasts.

This is a great quick project (and may I add quite good on the hip pocket) for school teacher gifts- something practical, useful, thoughtful and one which I'm pretty sure most teachers will use in amongst their endless tins of chocolate and tacky coffee cups.

I am quite a slow sewer, especially compared to Marnie, who has knocked out 10 new dresses every time I speak to her. So for me to make more than one of these and get them finished, I might add, is a good testament that one isn't going to take you too long to make.


Kate




No comments :

Post a Comment